Thursday, October 27, 2011

MAC BP_04: Wimba Reflection

This week's Wimba session was crucial in identifying the goals and objectives of the course. I am most interested in the Publishing/Presentation Project. I think the world of E-books has opened up the world of publication. I am interested in a number of academic conferences hosted by the American Psychological Association, the National Communication Associate, and the Florida Communication Association. I am looking forward to putting together a solid package for presentation. I feel that my presentation skills have been well developed but this project will help me build my presence in the industry, something I am very excited about. This is a fantastic opportunity to take my research out into the world and show my results. The flow of the course feels natural and I love being able to revisit this blog. There is a lot of information to review here but I think the process will be incredibly rewarding.

1 comment: